Food Giant Coupon Redemption Policy
- We accept Manufacturer’s coupons for cents off and Buy One Get One free.
- We accept one coupon per purchased item and we will only accept one Buy One Get One free coupon.
- Coupons must match the item exactly – size, flavor, etc.
- Coupons must have a valid expiration date – no expired coupons will be accepted.
- Only coupons presented at the time of purchase will be accepted.
- No competitor coupons will be accepted.
- Coupons will not be applied toward sales tax.
- Cash will not be given back for coupon values that exceed the price of the product.
- Expiration date on all coupons must be valid.
We accept Internet coupons that meet the following guidelines:
- The Internet coupon must have a scannable barcode.
- It must have an expiration date of three months or less. We will not accept Internet coupons without an expiration date.
- The Internet coupon cannot be for a free item.
- The Internet coupon cannot be for more than $5.00 off or for more than 50% of the cost of the item.
- Internet coupons must be legible and say “Manufacturer’s Coupon”.
- We will not accept multiple coupons of the same internet coupon. One coupon per product type will be accepted per day.
- Any printable coupon that appears to be altered in anyway will be rejected.
Where available, digital coupons can be downloaded through select Food Giant retailer websites or apps. Registered users can “clip” coupons to their digital coupon account for redemption at checkout.
- Digital and printed coupons may not be combined for the same item in the same transaction.
- In the event a digital coupon and a printed coupon are presented for use on the same item in a single transaction, the digital coupon will be honored and the printed coupon will be returned to the customer.
- Digital coupons are not subject to doubling.
Double Coupons (Only Available At Select Locations)
- Coupons will be doubled on days stated by store
- Only coupons up to 50 cents will be doubled. All coupons over 50 cents will be taken at face value
- Product must exactly match the description specified on the coupon in brand name, size, flavor and amount.
- Three coupons for the same item may be doubled per day.
- Alcohol or Tobacco coupons will not be doubled.
- Coupons for free items will not be doubled.
- The value of the coupon when doubled cannot exceed the price of the product.
- Reduced or distressed merchandise cannot be used when doubling coupons.
- Double coupons are limited to 20 per customer per day. Coupons exceeding 20 will be accepted at face value.