We value your business and are grateful you choose to shop with us!
As always, it’s our goal to provide a safe and healthy environment for our associates and shoppers.
A Note To Our Customers About The Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As the situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are prepared to serve you and your family with increased food safety and sanitation measures based in guidance from federal, state and local agencies.
We are taking steps to clean and sanitize commonly used guest touchpoints more frequently including door handles, credit card readers, shopping carts/baskets and restrooms. Additionally, we will provide extra hand sanitation stations throughout each store as they are avaiable.
The health and safety of our associates is the utmost importance. We have encouraged our associates to closely monitor their health and well-being. In an abundance of caution, we’ve instructed anyone who is not feeling well to stay home.
We recommend all to follow the guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC):
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.
Additional information is available at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
We will continue work closely with our supply partners to keep our shelves stocked with items you need most, including fresh foods, cleaning supplies and medications. In addition, we will continue to manage our available inventory and ask guests to be mindful of how much of each item they purchase so we can have essential items accessible to all shoppers.
The situation will continue to be closely monitored and we will do all we can to protect you and our associates.
Thank you for your continued trust and loyalty. Now more than ever, we are reminded of the importance of serving our customers.